giovedì, gennaio 18, 2007

NightSmimming: d.d.c - d.a.52.05

Nightswimming deserves a quiet night.
The photograph on the dashboard, taken years ago,
Turned around backwards so the windshield shows.
Every streetlight reveals the picture in reverse.
Still, its so much clearer.
I forgot my shirt at the waters edge.
The moon is low tonight.

...

You, I thought I knew you.
You I cannot judge.
You, I thought you knew me,
This one laughing quietly underneath my breath.
Nightswimming.

The photograph reflects,
Every streetlight a reminder.
Nightswimming deserves a quiet night, deserves a quiet night.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Uh Gesù tradotto sarebbe a dire!!!;-)

mylae ha detto...

cinzi, è una stupendo pezzo dei R.E.M

ecco la traduzione

http://angolotesti.leonardo.it/traduzioni/R/traduzione_testo_canzone_tradotto_nightswimming_rem_754.html

la conosci?